If you think you are an expert of Tulum best places, we have an option you might not know yet. Far from Tulum beach road and all the chic hotels, this rough diamond lies among a vast variety of trees and surrounded by the majestic fauna of the jungle. Kaan Luum lagoon is Tulum´s best secret so far and it is definitely our top option for off the beaten track spots.
This incredible lagoon with a little rustic facilities but a unique charm will keep you coming back every time.
At the center of the laggon there is a cenote but you cannot access it
Suitable for kids as is very shallow on the edges, deeper as you get close to the cenote.
- The cenote itself is closed off to all divers.
- Toilets are not that great.
- Bring food and drinks (there is a little place selling fruit and chips but not much to choose from.
- Entrance $300 pesos
- Kayaks and Paddleboards are available for rent
- Massages are available on-site
5C9X+33 Tulum, Quintana Roo, México